Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies with marijuana
Brothers and sisters, do you guys know any movie pertaining to marijuana? Not necessarily stoner films. like blow for example, or savages, Project X, Etc. Can be any movie with marijuana in it..
the beach
"Canna-hunting in lower asia."
Pineapple Express.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - (Mej di masyado emphasized yung weed dito, pero namention padin.)

Weeds (Series 'to, alam ko movies hanap mo pero matigas ulo ko, e. Hahaha.)

Friday - Yung kay Ice Cube at yung bida sa Rsh Hour na egoy. Siya ata yun.

Madami pa. Shiyet. Nablank brain ko. Hahaha.
Naglalakad ako ng nakangiti sabay may nakasalubong na kaibigan sabay sabi niya, "Baliw ka na, nakangiti ka magisa diyan na naglalakad, e."

Sabi ko, "Baka kayong lahat ang baliw, mga malungkot kayo maglakad, e."
Quote:the beach

Dami ko nabasa na good reviews sa movie na 'to. Will definitely DL someday.
Dagdag lang:

Harold and kumar series
super troopers

That's on top of my head, isip pa kong iba. hehe
bros You Have not lived till you watch this high please DL an HD one. it will just blow your mind

You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don\'t be an idiot. Coz you can tell me you put your faith in God to get you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the street, I know you look both ways.
Docweedy@yahoo.
one interesting hell of a movie documentary.

a must watch.

there\'s so much more to cannabis than just getting high.
Sorry medyo off topic pero if youre high and you want to watch a movie. Fantasia ung old siney movie. Na iintensify hahaha. Hope you guys enjoy
Lights please! Lights please!! Turn up the lights!
When you're high and want to watch movie, I'll recommend "Up in Smoke (1978)" Enjoy brudah! ^_^
Stress can pull you down, but weed can lift you right back up.
trivia lang tol, I heard the original beach was suppose to be Boracay, ganyan daw yun dati eh, pero yung ginawa during 2000 overrun na by tourists. sayang nga eh.