Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all! Laguna/Lipa area
Hey,

Does anyone is this area still use the forums? Would be cool to get to know some like minded people round this way.
Meron yan, pero mukhang madami lang ang naging mas maingat dahil sa current situation sa bansa natin. It is a pity, mas laganap ang maling opinion regarding cannabis.
Sa perception ng mga ignorante, shabu and marijuana are the same.
(09-10-2016, 07:00 PM)DesolateDrift Wrote:  Meron yan, pero mukhang madami lang ang naging mas maingat dahil sa current situation sa bansa natin. It is a pity, mas laganap ang maling opinion regarding cannabis.

Hi DesolateDrift. I actually don't speak Tagalog, sorry. Only been living here for a couple of years. How's your English?
(09-10-2016, 09:07 PM)Hedgemo Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 07:00 PM)DesolateDrift Wrote:  Meron yan, pero mukhang madami lang ang naging mas maingat dahil sa current situation sa bansa natin. It is a pity, mas laganap ang maling opinion regarding cannabis.

Hi DesolateDrift. I actually don't speak Tagalog, sorry. Only been living here for a couple of years. How's your English?

Good luck to you! Bag  Stoned-smiley
(09-10-2016, 09:07 PM)Hedgemo Wrote:  

Hahaha! I thought we both speak same mother tongue.
Weed-3
Don't suppose you live round this way? would be cool to meet up for a drink or game of pool if you do.
Be careful brothers. Cops are everywhere.
Cops..? Was only talking about hanging out. Having a drink, game of pool/chess/table tennis or whatnot. Nothing illegal buddy. We only moved to this area recently and don't know anyone yet. Life gets boring without good company. Smile
(09-13-2016, 07:04 AM)nogi Wrote:  Be careful brothers. Cops are everywhere.

Thank you for the concern bro. Weed-2

Hello Hedgemo. Even though i do not live near your area, your idea is quite cool. As a reqular tourist, i know the feeling of being in place far away from home. I do wish you will meet some authetic people with similar positive vibes a long the way.
As one of our brothers here said, "be careful". Actually that's a very good advice, and i do agree with him. Living in this part of the world can be fun but also quite troublesome due to diversity of culture and belief in general. Hope you enjoy the wonders and chaos of this country. Just be aware and allert but not be paranoid. Hahaha! Peace and Love to all!
which part of laguna hedgemo?