Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tangerine dream
I have a very active lifestyle and into some repetitive sports such as basketball, boxing, and wall climbing, and normally having a lot of injuries and most of the time muscle pain. so Im looking for the best kush that would help me medicate with the pain.

I saw this review for Tangerine dream kush.

says its best for athletes and would help with Focus, and muscle pain.

Its hard to find dispensary here in the philippines i hope i could grow my own or find a good non-tus dispensary or sellers.

peace out!

#LegalizeMedicalMarijuana
(05-10-2017, 04:44 AM)smokashid Wrote:  I have a very active lifestyle and into some repetitive sports such as basketball, boxing, and wall climbing, and normally having a lot of injuries and most of the time muscle pain. so Im looking for the best kush that would help me medicate with the pain.

I saw this review for Tangerine dream kush.

says its best for athletes and would help with Focus, and muscle pain.

Its hard to find dispensary here in the philippines i hope i could grow my own or find a good non-tus dispensary or sellers.

peace out!

#LegalizeMedicalMarijuana

We will wait for your grow journalWeedpoke Stoned-smiley Good luck!
Peace Brother. Also m in desperate need for medical weed to treat my illness. I can write a testimony for a lot of health issues it can cure. Used it since the 70s & led a fairly succesful career & a balanced life. But nowadays, scarcity in my place has spiralled -down my used to be balanced life. Got several illness now & no other pharmaceutical meds has helped. Weed is the answer, peace, & love from TetraHC

Calling on PH Doctors of Medicine who R doing a study on the cure that cannabis does...I can be a "person-in-study" , volunteering myself. I need this cure ti bring back my used-to- be balancdd life. #legalizemedicalweedPH. They made it scarce to buy in my place. Desperate to get my own stash for #thecureTHC