Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have seeds (problem is they got mixed up!)
I've been saving the seeds I've found in the buds of assorted kush given to me by friends. At first I was very diligent about labelling them in small containers etc, but unfortunately they spilled one night and they got all mixed up. I have seeds from Cheese and Blue Dream kush...is anyone interested? I'm willing to donate some seeds a good grower as long as he's willing to share Smile
Get high, but don\'t drive. Wink
Contact number?
Sure ill give it my best shot ive been growning since i was 8 (outdoors only, indoors i have not a single clue on how its done) But where are you located or how can i contact you ?
"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction."

Bob Marley-

[Image: monkey.gif]
I'm not sure if we're allowed to post contact info here...any word if there's going to be a PM function?
Should agree on a time for both of us to be on and write it down real quick, then edit it out haha

Admins please bring a PM function to the forum.
"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction."

Bob Marley-

[Image: monkey.gif]
Seeds are still available. Location in Makati/Mandaluyong. Still no PM function here?
No PM function pa din brad e, best bet para makapag kontakan in private is thru text/call or temporary emails.
Interested here. pero if ever, how can i share? I'm too far down below... Confusedilly:
(02-17-2013, 08:45 AM)SmokeSerpent Wrote:  Seeds are still available. Location in Makati/Mandaluyong. Still no PM function here?

AVAILABLE PARIN BA?