Facebook Share

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kushman00
Wassup stoners! Conyo kid from Alabang here hahaha I've had kush from the states and honestly it has been life changing. My quest to find the best kush here in the Philippines has brought me to the dark dark online world and I have found this email in multiple Philippine forums/weed blogs. Now who can vouch for kushvalley00 at gmail dot com?? He seems like a nice person but my money is on the line here. Message me if you have had a transaction already and it will be very appreciated. Thank you in advanced PH Medical Marijuana Family!
(08-19-2016, 08:58 PM)Jspa Wrote:  Wassup stoners! Conyo kid from Alabang here hahaha I've had kush from the states and honestly it has been life changing. My quest to find the best kush here in the Philippines has brought me to the dark dark online world and I have found this email in multiple Philippine forums/weed blogs. Now who can vouch for kushvalley00 at gmail dot com?? He seems like a nice person but my money is on the line here. Message me if you have had a transaction already and it will be very appreciated. Thank you in advanced PH Medical Marijuana Family!

Sorry bro. That guy isn't legit. You just have too look further.
Andyan Lang ung magagaling na grower natin NASA tabi tabi Lang...irie...

420 manila!!!!